The chaos mutts have had a major re-do and lots of changes. It is now run by me, *Muttari
and if you have any questions about this group, and or chaos mutts you can drop me a note <3The Chaos Mutts:
The Chaos Mutts are run by the Dutch Shepherd Mutt Commander Argo. He expects you to obey all of his rules with no problems, have to no hesitation at what he tells you to do, and respect him no matter what. If you fail to do these things he'll throw off of the top of the Homestead into the water; you know if your lucky. If not he'll have some high rankers kill you. it all depends on his mood, which is often flared up. He has quite the temper and you don't want to get on his bad side. They are located in abandoned building, it's on the edge of town humans are sparse, and rare to see around Commander's Territory, they learned that a long time ago. If he see's humans around, He'll have high rankers scare them away. There are 3 buildings, The Tallest one being Commander's hang out. He lives on the top floor, and bunks with any puppies that are in the pack at the time. No one else is allowed to sleep in there, unless it be his mate, which he dosen't have anymore. A lot of the windows have been boarded up, so it's not to cold in there, but Commander greatly values dog's who will bring in some blankets and additional items to keep the pack warm.. and alive. The winter's are harsh, and some dogs will die. The inside of the buildings are spacy, and usually the dogs of the same ranks sleep together, if a lower rank tries to sleep on a higher ranks floor it will most likely be kicked out. The floor under the Commander's room is were the second in command and his muscle pack sleep. in the other 2 floors of the commander's building are the food, and on the bottom floor, is where the commander let's dog's fight in order to rank up, it is commonly reffered to as the "Homestead". In the second largest building is where the lower ranks are supposed to sleep, and live. It is 3 floors, and the top being where the Medium ranks sleep, the bottom 2 are a free for all for the lowest ranks, it commonly reffered to as the "Junkyard". The 3rd building is used to spar, and to hold meeting,s it is commonly reffered to as the "Commons". A look at somewhat how the buildings look:
The Courtyard is where the dogs have an open area to train, and fight with dogs who aren't of the chaos mutts. the courtyard is behind the buildings.
Commander's Territory is surrounded by a 6 foot tall fence, well half of it. behind the buildings is where the fence is, but there is no fence around the front of the buildings.
forest (a female bobcat)
Second in command: none yet, looking for one
Elites: none yet
Scorches: none yet
Flares: none yet
Shucks: none yet
Greenies: none yet
- Obey Me For a Day: Follow around a higher-ranker for a day. Follow their every command to the best of your ability. If you prove yourself a good listener and execute their orders correctly, they may teach you a few tricks, give you advice, etc.
- Clean Up: Higher ranking dogs have the right to be lazy. You have the "privilege" of cleaning up other's feces or leftovers, with your mouth or otherwise.
- We're Hungry! The pack is running out of food. Go get as much as you can, without getting captured or killed by humans, or the enemy pack.
- It's Getting Chilly... Blankets and pillows are a must, especially in the winter. Go get some.
- Pests in our Hide: Fleas, fleas, fleas! The church down the street is doing a charity event and giving away flea collars and the like. We hate itching, so get us our medicine.
- One Does Not Belong: There's a spy among us, giving information to the Harmony Pack. Single out this individual and rid us of them by any means necessary.
**Only for Scorches or higher.**
- Puppy Care: The puppies need to play and potty. Outside. Take care of them, and teach them a few lessons while you're at it. Anything that happens to them, you're responsible for.
- Learn How To Fight: Spar with someone to sharpen your fighting skills.
________________________ Rank-up missions:Greenie to Shuck:
In order to become a Shuck, you must go to the Mcdonalds and successfully steal a happy meal for the commander, and he wants it nice and hot. Steal it from a child coming out of the store, and make sure it has the toy in it, the commander will want it for the puppies. After you deliver it to the commander you are to fight with a Shuck until they are deafeted. if you can't find a shuck to fight with you can take sprawl with Forest, The Commander's personal assistant animal.Shuck to Flare:
In order to become a Flare you must first bring the commander some freshly killed meat, preferably rabbit, after bringing this to him you must fight with Grinder, the Cane Corso who is allies with the chaos mutts and lives in the alley not too far from the homestead.Flare to Scorch:
In order to become a Scorch, you must show the commander your loyalty to him, find a stray dog lurking around the territory, kill it, and bring the body to the harmony pack territory.</b>Scorch to Elite
In order to become Elite you must first go the Box Tree restraunt and get inside, steal something off of a plate and bring it back to the commander, after this you must jump into the river, and swim all the way back to the other side of the territory where the opening is without drowning.</b>Elite to Griever
In order to become a Griever you must successfully kill one Grinders associates, Grinder won't be happy about this, so prepare to fight, if you survive you must then bring the dead body of the dog you killed to the harmony pack territory.</b>
To become a part of the chaos mutts you must fetch some toys from the goodwill, take from the pile in the back of the building, take something a puppy would like, a stuffed animal, a ball, anything. bring it to the commander, then spar with forest, The commander will watch and after he will tell you if he thinks your good enough for the pack.